Team Taussig

We are a homeschooling, outdoor loving, adventure seeking family of 5. We love to be active and we actively seek to glorify God and enjoy Him forever.

Friday, July 07, 2006

An Update

Hello All,

I am not an experienced blogger, but I figured with friends in different time zones this would be one way for us to stay in contact. Currently Jason and I are living in CO and loving the weather. It has been really nice! We went fishing on Monday and Tuesday with a little luck, but a lot of great fun and fellowship.We are in the process of looking for jobs and at houses. Jason's parents have been very gracious to let us stay with them in this time of transition and it has been such a blessing.

We are still in the process of looking for a church. We have gone to a few, but no exact fit. I think that we compare the churches and the people to Christ Community. Through this time, we are remembering to lean on God's promises (Somedays are easier than others) and we are eagerly awaiting the time when we can look back and see the work God has done in our lives and the way that He has directed our steps.

As of today, we are 14 weeks and 3 days pregnant. I can't feel the baby yet, but I am eagerly awaiting the opportunity to feel its already crazy movements. We got to see an ultrasound at 11 weeks and "Baby Taussig" was jumping up and down. He/She would go to the bottom of its space and hop up to the top.

Please let us know how things are going for you and yours and we will keep you posted.

PS I haven't figured out spell check so if there are errors...SORRY

1 comment:

Dr. Dolly (@drdolly) said...

we loved seeing y'all in denver. cant wait to tell you about our trip to asia!