Team Taussig

We are a homeschooling, outdoor loving, adventure seeking family of 5. We love to be active and we actively seek to glorify God and enjoy Him forever.

Monday, June 30, 2008

We Are Back Up and Running

I know it has been a long time since we posted. Jason and I have offically fixed all of our computer issues and are back up and running. We just bought a new mac so I am trying to figure out everything, hence the formating o the pictures being sideways. The pictures are in no real order. 

The last six months for us has been a bit busy. We are expecting another baby girl around Nov. 6.  She looks very healthy and we are excited. In the last six months we travelled to FL and caught the birth of my BFF Lindsey's baby, a month later we hopped on a plan again and went to CA to see our friend Tom tie the knot and to visit San Fran. I hope you enjoy the pictures. I will post more when we are done with our 4th of July camping trip.



She Loved Chasing the Pigeons
Ocean Baby
We Drove Up to Coast a Bit From San Fran and It was Gorgeous.


We took a boat to the bridge and around Alcatraz
Issy on the Outside of the Trolley Car
Our friend Tom's wedding 
Minor mishap with the cake


Our neighbors have dogs and Is likes to call them from the fence
At the zoo
Great Grandma Bonnie with Is
We were so blessed with God's timing: We got to meet Baby Jacob. 


On our way to Orlando
Jason and Is at Songkran
Issy and I at Songkran
1st trip to the beach
Isabelle;s 1st airplane trip to FL
Issy and her Daddy

Easter 
Jason at the Wild Lights at the Zoo

Christmas Dinner 



1 comment:

Dr. Dolly (@drdolly) said...

she's SOOOOO BIG! wow. i hope to meet her before she becomes a teen! in some photos she looks just like you...others, just like jason. so cool. beautiful girl!