Team Taussig

We are a homeschooling, outdoor loving, adventure seeking family of 5. We love to be active and we actively seek to glorify God and enjoy Him forever.

Sunday, August 03, 2008

Summer Days

Oh So Sweet!



Isabelle Loves the Water. She Would Play In It All Day



Me Issy, Me Like Green Beans and Blueberries



For those of you that don't live here in CO, it has been super hot. I think it is the 20th straight day of over 90 temps. The other day it was 104. On these hot days I tend to be out of ideas of things to do, but Isabelle keeps me busy anyways. Right now we are going through potty training. I know she is young but she is interested. The only problem with this is that if she doesn't have a pair of bottoms over her diaper she takes it off and goes potty right there. She is super funny with this whole process. She is also in the phase of hiding and being sneaky. If she is quiet and shut a door with you on the outside she is probably doing something she shouldn't be like eating crayons, peeing on the floor or tearing things apart. I find myself laughing at so much that she does and thanking God for her and my family each day even more then before. 

No comments: