
In the last couple months, Isabelle has been mastering the skill of babble. She talks and it is the sweetest thing. She has also started to giggle out loud. She only giggles with Daddy. They have a very special bond and you can already tell she will be her daddy's little girl. Isabelle has also started grabbing things and holding on to them while she puts them in her mouth. Everything is fair game for her mouth. I just love being a mother and I am so thankful that God has given me a husband who works hard providing for the family so that I can spend most of my time during the day bonding with Isabelle.
I recently got a jogger for my birthday and that has been our new adventure. I've got to tell you, going 1 year without running and then starting up after changing altitude and having a baby has been painful. I never realized how much you use your abs. I knew it mentally, but now I can physically feel how much you use them. Well duty calls or should I say Isabelle!
1 comment:
She's so beautiful! I love the picture with you and Isabelle posing for the camera. I wish you were near....I'll talk to you soon!
Love you!
Post a Comment