This month Isabelle learned the following:
1. She rolls from her back to her belly and her belly to her back.
2. She grabs EVERYTHING and tries to put it in her mouth. In fact, today when I was changing her she tried to eat the lotion bottle on the counter. She has probably learned more, but these are the big ones.
I am so excited to see more of her personality coming out everyday. I would not be surprised if she is a child that loves to be on the go and active. She loves to move, squirm and grab. In the morning I go in to get her and she has a big smile on her face, which just melts my heart.
Caption: Isabelle playing with her cow in her BUMBO.
Caption: Isabelle with her favorite toy...her bunny which she got from her Aunt Lindsey.
4 comments:
I think she's looking more like her momma!
I can't BELIEVE how big she has gotten! Why can't they stay small longer? She's beautiful though, loved the pics thanks for posting them! Miss you guys!
such an expressive little girl! I think she looks just like you in the 2nd photo :-)
Isabelle is so cute and growing so fast. Great Grandmother and Aunt Joanie love to spend time with her. We are so proud to be able to be part of her life. Isabelle is truly a blessing for the whole family. Isabelle looks just like you Allycia - except she has Jason's blue eyes.
Post a Comment