Team Taussig

We are a homeschooling, outdoor loving, adventure seeking family of 5. We love to be active and we actively seek to glorify God and enjoy Him forever.

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Almost 6 Months Old


Hello Again! Sorry for the delay in blogging. I am trying to find a good system and I haven't quite got there. Scheduling time in is a bit of an issue because it takes a while to write stuff that is as profound as I normally write (just kidding).

Well we are almost a half a year old and it has been a really fun two months. Isabelle will be 6 months on the 23rd of June so I figured while I have the time I'll update you on both months.

In the last two months Isabelle has...

Got 2 teeth on the bottom.

Started to sit up by herself.

Rolls and scoots to get everywhere.

She loves the "Itsy Bitsy Spider" when I kiss her while we sing.

She found her voice.

Isabelle occasionally throws a fit when she doesn't get what she wants because she is a transgressor...of course.

She hasn't started eating solids yet, but I think she is getting ready.

She loves her sippy cup more than any other toy.

Isabelle finally identified our furry friend, Maggie, and she giggles at her.

No comments: