Team Taussig

We are a homeschooling, outdoor loving, adventure seeking family of 5. We love to be active and we actively seek to glorify God and enjoy Him forever.

Monday, March 09, 2009

February 2009


Gymnastics
Jason at 30. Relaxing at the Broadmoor
Bumbo Sitting 
I love my Binky 

Swimming Time 
Eve's 1st Day Swimming 
Issy's Little Friend Emily and The Two Birthday Buddies 
Eve

Well Jason and I went on our first night away from both girls. We were celebrating Jason's 30th birthday. I keep giving him a hard time about how old he is :) Our night away was great! I missed them, but with two kiddos a break is much needed. I love the time I get to reconnect with him. 

Eve is now 4 months old and learning so much each day. She a super giggler and loves to squeal. 


Isabelle is communicating so well. Her memory is amazing. She loves to read, play pretend dress up and kitchen and retell stories to us. Most of her stories end in a mean queen going to time out (We told her that the mean queen in Snow White went to time out:). She loves movies...too much I think. 

I tried to upload a video but this silly blog won't let me. Sorry it was super cute!

1 comment:

The Janiszewski's said...

I know!!! It's so hard to upload videos on here! I always have to have Mike downsize them and then try it.
The pics are very cute! I looked at Isabelle's hands...was that after she painted them with the polish? LOL! Thanks for updating!
Your BFF:)