Team Taussig

We are a homeschooling, outdoor loving, adventure seeking family of 5. We love to be active and we actively seek to glorify God and enjoy Him forever.

Thursday, April 09, 2009

March 2009 and a Bit of April


Isabelle Swimming at Her ISR Lessons

Her Starfish


ISabelle is Taking Infant Swim Classes that Make Her Water Safe. 
Issy and I at Her Lessons. 
ISR Swimming 
Goofing Around 
Eve Tries to Take Isabelle's Sippy Cup. She wants to be just like her sister!
Eve Chowing on the Duck 
Adorable If I Do Say So Myself
Isabelle 
Learning About What Happens When Snow Melts 
Isabelle Loves to Clean the Bones Completely. She is Eating a Rib. Our Little Cavewoman!!
Issy and Alex at Disney on Ice

The Girls and Their Main Squeeze 
Isabelle was Helping Me Shovel Snow 
Evie Trying to Drink Papa Cookie's Water
A Masterpiece
The Hands of a Surgeon
My Napping Girls 
Eve (Thanks Lindsey) and Cade- She is thinking..."Get this boy away from me :)" 
Well with the passing of March and April so came Jason and I's 5th Anniversary and My 28th Birthday. Time sure flies. I know it is cliche but it is so true. I watch the girls grow and I am filled with so many emotions but when I sort them all out I know two things...

GOD IS SO GOOD
and
MY CUP RUNNETH OVER 

2 comments:

The Janiszewski's said...

Good job on the blog! Your girls are just so beautiful! I know I say that all the time but they really are:) There were a few pics where I almost started to hyperventilate thinking about the mess....snow melting....finger painting! Ahhhh!! I'm sure if it makes him happy I'll be happy to do it:) Oh and....check the caption on your last pic. Pretty sure that's not Isabelle;) Heehee!

mike said...

4 months?...seriously?....