Team Taussig

We are a homeschooling, outdoor loving, adventure seeking family of 5. We love to be active and we actively seek to glorify God and enjoy Him forever.

Friday, December 08, 2006

Back By Popular Demand



Okay...we are back to blogging again. I never thought that anyone looked at the blog, but after Jason's recent trip to Florida I learned differently.

Well here is an update of our life to date since the last post:

  1. Jason got a new job with the City working in his field of expertise
  2. I got a job working for the Aurora Public School Options Program- This program allows me to work less than 10 hours a week, but to still teach K and 1st Graders.
  3. We are currently 36 Weeks pregnant with only a few short weeks to go. This is a really exciting time, but also one that produces a bit of anxiety.
  4. Maggie is doing well...jumping our fence to explore the neighborhood and then eagerly loading up into the car after we go looking for her :)

It is so nice to hear that people are looking at the blog and I promise to be more diligent about updating !

The picture up top is a picture that my mom took. She is a professional photographer and we had her do some pregnancy pictures with and without the exposed belly. She did a really good job. To check out her website go to http://www.katherinepaynephotography.com/

2 comments:

The Janiszewski's said...

Whoo hoo! I'm glad you're back! Put some pics on....those are fun to see! I want to see something recent too.

Benezettes said...

Put some pics of your belly Allycia!! missing you guys and love you too!! Keep on posting . . . our blog is www.benezette.blogspot.com if you did not know.