
In October we had a baby shower with our whole family, which with all of the remarriages is quite large. It was really fun! Isabelle got a lot of stuff and now we are prepared for her arrival.
This is my niece Precious!
This is my other niece Alexandra.
We also have a nephew named Austin. They are all so adorable. It is exciting to think about the types of personality that Isabelle will have and what she will look like. Only 3 more weeks 4 at the max is what I am being told.
I would post more pictures of family, but most of the people would rather shy away from the camera so I am assuming they would not want their picture published on the internet.
2 comments:
You look great Allycia . . . so cute prego!! Thanks for checking out our blog too, I try to keep it pretty updated. Our e-mail address is thebenezettes@swissmail.org We miss hanging out with you guys too, we can't wait to see pictures of your little bundle when she makes her appearance. We love you guys,
Bethany for us Benezettes
Love the black & white pic! Your belly has gotten a little bigger since we saw you last. Thanks for posting some pictures! Talk to you soon!
Love,
Lindsey
Post a Comment